Monitoring and Evaluation are crucial in supporting programme and project implementation, contributing to organizational learning, upholding accountability, providing opportunities for stakeholder feedback to be captured and promoting evidence-based decision making. We have therefore organized this course with the aim of equipping participants with knowledge and skills for designing and implementing effective monitoring and evaluation systems that promote accountability and learning within their humanitarian and development programmes/projects.
To equip trainees with the understanding of concepts, tools and processes for monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning of projects and programmes.
- Introduction to program/project Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E);
- Principles and best practices in M&E;
- Developing effective M&E frameworks, tools and Systems;
- Developing indicators for M&E;
- Data Collection, Analysis and Management in M&E;
- Documentation, Dissemination and Utilization of M&E information;
- M&E Human Resources and Capacity Building;
- M&E Budgeting;
- Organizational Learning & Decision Making;
- Accountability and Stakeholder participation;
- Stakeholder Learning, Communication & Information Sharing.
Language of instruction
Program staff of humanitarian and development agencies including project managers, officers and assistants.
The training delivery method includes interactive online sessions, PowerPoint presentations, articles, publications, documentaries, quizzes and assessments.
The training cost is US$ 350 and it covers the tuition fees, learning materials, certification, meals and refreshments at the training venue. Further information will be provided upon inquiry.
Tailor-made training option
We can provide your organization a tailor-made training with similar content but addressing your specific capacity needs. In case you want to explore this option, you can contact us to share with you a proposal for that training.