IPHDC recognizes the importance of properly designed and implemented projects and programs that answer to the needs of target population. Therefore, through our training and consultancy services, we seek to address major challenges to successful program management. Our program management services cover the following key areas:
- Organization development, resource management, policy formulation and strategic planning;
- Proposal writing, program design and development;
- Project Cycle Management for both emergency and development interventions;
- Program/project Monitoring & Evaluation for Accountability and Learning;
- Research, feasibility studies and KAP surveys.
The standard trainings that we provide that fall under program management are as listed below. Please click on the training title to get more information on each course.